Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hello ... Is anyone home?

This space... a place to document my making... has no posts for quite awhile. Does that mean that there was no "making" going on? Honestly, very little happening. Let's catch up...
I have been diving into my yarn stash to keep my needles and hooks happy. There have been socks. My favorite sock pattern FRETFUL has been keeping me company. A few reds have been completed and a blue pair needs some ends weaved in.
This is Knit Picks Essential Kettle Dyed in Auburn and was gifted as soon as it came off the needles.
Untitled
There have been stacks of dishcloths paired with hand-made soaps gifted to teachers. This is Vanilla Grit Stitch in Peaches and Creme.
Untitled
And one lonely shawl, waiting to be blocked... This is Utsukushii using Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in Cocoa, no photos yet, it is still stuffed in its project bag.

Well there's also been a bunch of softies and some embroidery, oh and would you believe that I started a small cross stitch...but let's save those for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment