Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Washcloths anyone?

I joined the Salt KAL in the Polka Dot Sheep group on Ravelry. Four washcloths to knit in the Salt collection. I dug into my cotton stash (which I keep saying I will not add to) and got started.

Sea Salt
Yarn: Peaches and Creme in Strawberry Stripes
Untitled


Infused Salt
Yarn (left): Knit Picks Dishie in Coffee and Peaches and Creme in Strawberry Stripes
Yarn (right): Knit Picks Dishie in Coffee and Knit Picks Simply Cotton in Golden Heather
Untitled

Himalayan Salt
Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton in Golden Heather
Untitled


All so far are quick, fun knits and have given me a head start on holiday knitting.You have until the end of September to knit all 4 cloths to enter the drawing, but there are random prizes given out in the KAL thread. I am so happy to have won a free pattern from Polka Dot Sheep when I posted my start to the Sea Salt. There are many wonderful patterns to choose from. I settled on the Harvest Moon Blanket. 

The last pattern in the collection, Refined Salt, was released today. I am looking forward to casting on to finish the collection.
Happy Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment