Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Stitching Club

Sure I have time for a stitch-a-long... (not!), but I couldn't resist. I have joined Wild Olive's Summer Stitching Club. Once a week from June to August she's sending out a tiny pattern to embroider. Here's the fun part... we will use the embroidered pieces in to a mini quilt using English Paper Pieced Hexagons! Oh, yes, I couldn't resist... I've always wanted to learn how to do paper piecing and this seems like a non-threating, managable way to learn. The first pattern few patterns have been delivered to my inbox, so I'm already behind. First stitches are in....

Wild olive summer stitching club
Not the greatest material for embroidery, but I wanted to get started and this was handy. Now I need to do some stash diving and find some material for hexies!

No comments:

Post a Comment