Wednesday, June 16, 2010

used book finds

I love my library! They have an ongoing fundraiser of used books, both from donations and books taken out of circulation. You never know what you will find on the shelves. Most of the books are $1-$2 and paperbacks are 50 cents. Here's some from my recent visits. Most of the craft books are in excellent condition. Older books show more wear, but these have been published within the last 5 years or so. If they have a pattern or two that I may consider making or if it is a reference book, like the Crochey Bible on the bottom on the stack I'll add them to my collection. Sometimes, I'll bring them home and decide that there is really nothing that I would stitch in them, so back into my library bag it goes to be donated back to the library for the next crafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment