Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cubist Socks - Cast on

Cubist SocksSince I've worked on a string of hats recently, I thought I would change gears and make a dent in my sock yarn stash. I've been admiring these socks and finally decided to cast on. I'm using Knit Picks Stroll in Tidepool Heather from a sock sampler that picked up awhile back. The color is a bit more green in person than you see in this pic. I've been hesitant to try Cookie A. patterns, everyone says it's hard - so far so good. The instructions are clear and the so far the chart is easy to follow. I'm liking it!

2 comments:

  1. oh no! Another one who can knit those gorgeous socks!!!!!! I keep seeing them on another blog & I love them! I bought the yarn & needles but cannot figure out how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, take a deep breath and cast on. One row at a time... you can do it!

    ReplyDelete