Wednesday, November 3, 2010

more tourist-y things

We did some hit up some the visitor attractions in Seattle. This time it was the Seattle Aquarium, The Museum of Flight and our usual stop to the Salmon Hatchery. Not all on the same day, of course...
Seattle2010

The aquarium is nicely done. They even had a section on marine life found in Hawaii. The otters were having a blast swimming around in their space. Lots of room in the touch pool too!

I must say that I didn't really know what to expect when we visited the Musuem of Flight. I really enjoyed it. A little too much, I think, as we spent half a day there. We took the short walk across the street to walk through Air Force One. I spent a lot of time in the WWI and WWII exhibits. We even got to see a 787 take off for a test flight.

And lastly, we're here during the salmon run, so a stop at the Issaquah Hatchery is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment