Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Hello again, how are you?

 Surprise, surprise... It's been awhile, but here I am again, attempting to send some words in to cyberspace. There have been many projects since my last post 4 years ago. Here is the most recent off the needles. 

The Stillness Shawl MKAL by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade. I love the line by line percentage system that she uses. I used stashed Knit Picks Hawthorne kettle dyed in Slate, Blackbird and Wisp. It is huge pre-blocked. I think I will block it for shaping only or it may be dragging on the ground.  Helen's shawl patterns are lovely and fun to knit. I can't believe how fast I went through 3 skeins of yarn. 



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I love the colors and how big it came out. So many "shawls" are more like scarves since they're so small. I do hope you post again soon. I'd love to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete