Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October already!

Can you believe that it is October already? I've been slacking on the posts and the knitting because of this. I downloaded the free version before the trip and haven't been able to put it down.

I was making progresson Wisp, but the missed yo (yarn overs) on the lace edging really bothered me, so it has been frogged. Back to square one...Cast on...again...

through the loopsMoving on, since I really want to pick up my knitting again. I've joined a knit along... more than one actually...
The first is the Through the Loops Sock KAL. I joined this last year and I loved the result. Kirsten releases a part of the pattern each week in October, so it really is a mystery. The great part of it is the parts are manageable, so each week, I was able to work on both sides of the sock and by the end of the month I had a completed pair. Here's a photo of the 2009 Mystery socks.

In addition, you all know about my ongoing hat projects... On Ravelry, I follow a group called Hats, Hats, Hats to keep a eye out for new hat patterns. For the month of October, there are two Hat-Alongs - one knit and one crochet. I joined both so I hope I can keep up! I'll post more about those once I cast on.

No comments:

Post a Comment