Monday, October 18, 2010

Through the Loop Socktoberfest Clue #1

TTL SocktoberOctober is half gone and I just started my Mystery socks. Parts are published every Friday. You can find them on Ravelry or on the TTL blog. Last year was the first time I joined the TTL Soctoberfest and I loved the result.

I dug into my stash and decided on Knit Picks Stroll in Duchess Heather. It was part of a sock yarn sampler.  This year, I'm starting a little late and playing catch up. Here is my completed clue 1.

There's lots of informaton on stretchy cast on techniques on the ravelry thread for week 1. I started with the long tail over two needles. I am learning to cable without a cable needle! A little scary at first, but I watched a bunch of videos and decided to dive in. On to Clue #2!




No comments:

Post a Comment